Today, Episode 73! Teslas will soon get you door-to-door with no human intervention at all; Ford & VW partner up on AV tech; and we talk about the transition from human-driven to autonomous cars in the coming decades.
Teslas to go door-to-door without human intervention
Elon Musk has tweeted a thing, this time, that Teslas in the last two years will soon be able to get you from door-to-door without any human intervention whatsoever.
VW & Ford partner up
No juicy details yet, but probably something to do with autonomous electric vehicles.
The transition from human-driven to autonomous cars
Ok first things first: read this article by Alex Roy, now. Ok then, when your back, have a listen to today’s episode as we discuss Alex’s article about the “mid-term” of autonomous vehicle deployment, i.e., 50 years from now.
- Please follow Autonomous Cars with Marc Hoag on Twitter at @AutonomousHoag for realtime discussions!
- Please like Autonomous Cars with Marc Hoag on Facebook at FB.com/AutonomousHoag for engaging conversation with your fellow listeners!
- Please leave a 5-star rating and written review on iTunes!
- Please leave a testimonial on MarcHoag.com!
- There’s also a new YouTube channel you need to subscribe to so we can get a custom URL finally!
- And finally: If you’d like to show your support for this show, you can now do so with easy monthly contributions of $0.99, $4.99, or $9.99!
Like this podcast? Please support it! Leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes!